Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Studio Study Progress

Here is another update of what I've been doing in the studio lately:

- Been practicing sculpting the human head in small style, did around 5 total, each one took me about an hour to complete, then realized that I'm having a horrible time sculpting the eye and nose part because I'm not familiar with the structure. Here is a picture of my second try on the head:

Photobucket

Photobucket

(yes.... I know is a very ugly looking old young man...)

Then went back and did few studies on facial features... First the eye (Did the mouth before, see previous post):

Photobucket

Then the nose:

Photobucket

Photobucket

And made a mold for the eye today, this mold is done in a different way:
Photobucket

Think the mold will be done by Friday. Now what's left is the ear, then I think I will be doing a bust in august to see how far I've come to.

No comments: