Sunday, August 23, 2009

Random Update

Been spending most of the time these days on a project that "we" decided to kick off lately. Therefore haven't been active with the blog post until I had no reason why I woke up at 6am today just to realize that my photobucket account reached to its limit. It's fixed now, but thinking of going to switch to flickr now.

Anyway, got these two books in the mail the other day, great reference books for collectors!

Its called I Am Plastic: the designer toy explosion and Full Vinyl. Both books are published in 2006 but still makes a good reference material!



And here is a sneak peak inside of I Am Plastic:







For sneak peak on Full Vinyl, you can find it here: http://www.notcot.com/archives/2006/12/full_vinyl.html

Also went back to Rage Tube the other day, decided to go over the concept once again because for some reason it looks out of proportion now.

Oh, ignore the dude on the right......

No comments: