Sunday, November 8, 2009

What's Going On Lately

School's been tiring me out lately, hardly have any time for me to do things I love doing and keep it up to date here. However, better late than never. Here are the list of things that's been going on lately:

Got myself a first ever DSLR, still needs to get use to it, but gotta love the result and difference the DSLR makes!

DSC_0001

Brought up the set design project that I was working on a while back, changed few things and submitted for a school project... I know, what a waste eh? At least it give me some motivation and some break from all the stress of school homework, and finding time doing stuff that I love doing. So here are the finished pictures:






The thingy in the center is a treadmill... don't ask me why is there.

... and some dude is peaking at it...



Out of boredom, just realized that now you can get something printed so easily... like this:




Also, got my hands on this little creature...:

DSC_0267

DSC_0272

Didn't have much time to play around with it, with all the homework still piled up there...

That's all for now, time to get back to endless assignments...

No comments: