Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Call this an update..?! (Toppi Update #5?)

Time sure pass by fast, October 1st, 2008.

Hello everybody, this is Yami.

Did a history check today, is already been almost three weeks since this project started, and is not progressing at the rate I'm hoping for. Kinda losing motivation at this point... Anyway, my goal is finish this between middle of October so I can move on to my next one (need to finish that one fast) and then progress to my "secret" (you called that a secret?) project... <_<

Ok enough chit-chat, time for pics:

"What are you looking at... Kuma"

Photobucket

front:

Photobucket

feet:
almost done the feet, didn't put much enough effort as I hoped. D=

Photobucket

Hopefully by the next update, I will get most of the body work done =P.

1 comment:

Pauline said...

hehehe the feet look tiny compared to the body