Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Some Mental Health Work

Hello, this is Yami.

Added few things on my blog today, since the Toppi project is going very slow at this point. Here are the things added:

1) Music

Yes, I'm not a big fan of putting on music on to my blog, especially this one which will be focused on my sculpting works only, however I don't think it would hurt. Just adding some new flavors =P. The song I currently have on is called Diamond Crevasse from Macross Frontier (Yes, I do watch few mecha anime just for the heck of it = =;). Really like the voice and melody of this song...

2) Counter

.... Just for the heck of it
As time goes on, more features will be added, I hope they are not getting in the way for viewers =P.

Oh... and I don't think is fair without of pic of how far Toppi is doing:

Toppi

Toppi has a tail now! (And all of the parts are present, now just need to finish it)[note, is tail not tale = =; Too much of Pushing Daisies these days]

Target: finish it by end of this week or early next week! (Damn this thing is been dragging for too long)

No comments: