Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's First Post

First of all, happy new year everybody!


Finally got my camera back, couldn't update the banner with a decent picture until now. Well, better late than never!

From someone who lost his directions, to discovering the true passion in his life, 2008 has been a long year for me.

Thank you for all the people who walked me through all the difficult times I had in 2008. I can't thank you guys enough! <3

Wish the best to everybody in 2009, the year filled with opportunities, love, and... cows!


Oh.. and the snow man:

Photobucket

Photobucket

And tool of the day:
Upgraded my hobby knife, OLFA AK-4, it has great handing, and can use multiple type of blades on it, but it is not recommended for beginners~! XD

Photobucket

Edit: fixed the music player, now using imeem.

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Happy New Year too!

I hope 2009 will be a better year =]