Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ryuo-maru Test Fit part 1

This kit didn't turn out to be what I was expected. Maybe the main reason is the fact that the kit I got is a recast one of the original kit. Spent two days on cleaning and assembling the body, and here is the progress:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Is almost impossible for me to assemble the arms and legs without major work on it, guess this one is going to take a while.

While assembling Ryuo-maru, watching this makes feel like a 8 or 9 year old kid....



Oh.. and for those who doesn't know where Ryuo-maru comes from, here it is:



Note: set design project is been put it on hold until I can get my hands on casting materials and set up my spray area.

1 comment:

Jcee said...

This show looks very familiar! I am pretty sure I watched this when I was young too. Very cool!