Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Project #2: World Destruction Toppi

Hullo everyone, this is Yamisword.

Went to check out recasting materials today at art store, unfortunately unable to pick up the right materials that I'm looking for because is there just too many variety of supplies for me to choose.

Meanwhile, since most of the sculpting work is done for Mr.piggy, therefore since I won't be getting my recasting materials in a while, might as well start on my second project.

Toppi is a character from an anime called World Destruction, I found that this one has similar design as Mr.piggy, so might as well give a try =P.

So here is the concept art (I have to admit that I really need to improve my drawing skill):

Toppi Drawing

And here is the scale drawing:
Toppi Drawing

There are still few things I would like to add to the concept art, such as the side view of the body, the hand, and the shoes. The total height is about 11cm high.

That's it for now, stay tuned!

Yami

No comments: