Saturday, September 20, 2008

Toppi update #3.0...(yes... is 3.0 now.....with update on the head <_<)

Hello my fellow readers, this is Yami.

Haven't really done much in the past few days (in my opinion...) so I can't really call this as an update (or maybe I should.... =P)

Got the ears close to finish the other day and reshaped the head a bit. Also added the nose at this point. still needs to be reshaped and stuff. Also, I decided to go with angry face!!! XD

Toppi's head


Toppi's head

----------------
(is not mickey mouse... is not mickey mouse...is not mickey mouse...is not mickey mouse...is not mickey mouse...is not mickey mouse...)

Photobucket

--------------
3.0 update, something just doesn't feel right, especially the eye part :

Toppi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update on the head, pretty much done, only need to work on the head band now. Still not 100% happy with the result at this point, will come back later once the body is done =P.

Toppi's head

That's it for now, really hope I can push myself over the weekend so that I can get the head done in time before getting piled up by school work =P.

No comments: