Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Toppi update #2 (The head is starting to take its shape ^^)

Hello everyone, this is Yami.

After few hours of hard work today, now the head is finally starting to take is shape. I separated the ear from the head so that is easier when I try to create a mold when everything is finished. The nose needs to be add it, as well as the mouth and the eye.

The head is still not in the perfect shape yet, that will be done when most of the details are been added. Anyway, enough talking, here are the pictures:

Front:

Toppi's head

Side:
Toppi's head

Top view:

Toppi's head

Parts:

Toppi's head


Here are three choices of the face, still thinking over which one I would like to work on. (personally I prefer angry face, since that's stick to the concept art =P):
1. Angry face (as shown in the concept art)
2. Normal face (kinda boring in my opinion, but is a lot easier to work with)
3. Happy face (.............................)

any thoughts?

No comments: